The Law Office of M. Paula Ashen, LLC, specializes in Family Law
The law firm represents clients in the following areas:
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Legal Separation
- High asset cases (including but not limited to business and property valuation).
- Complex child custody
- High profile cases
- Interstate custody cases
- Cases involving Maintenance (alimony)
- Division of assets and debts
- Parenting Time (visitation)
- Child Support
- Grandparent rights
- Allocation of parental rights and responsibilities
- Post decree litigation (including child support, maintenance, parenting time, and contempt)
- Child and Family Investigator (CFI) - M. Paula Ashen Only
*anticipated in 2020
M. Paula Ashen, Attorney at Law is a certified collaborative lawyer.
The Law Office of M. Paula Ashen, LLC participates in mediation as well as arbitration.